As a boutique firm, Greenberg Advisors offers an invaluable professional experience in a collegial environment. Our professionals at all levels have the opportunity to help shape the firm’s future. As a result, we are highly selective about hiring the most talented candidates. The GA environment rewards excellence and teamwork as we ensure that our clients receive best-in-class service.
We are currently accepting applications for the following position(s):
The candidate will be involved in many aspects of this growing boutique M&A advisory firm. Responsibilities include transaction support, researching contact information for executives, entering contact data into our detailed database, business development/marketing support, and other ad-hoc projects. Interns will gain unmatched exposure as to how a successful firm operates.
- Detail-oriented (extremely important)
- Highly motivated and entrepreneurial
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Skilled with time management; ability to multitask and complete various projects
- Personable and upbeat disposition
- Team player who is self-motivated to learn and grow quickly
Sophomore, Junior, Senior, MBA
Cover Letter, Resume, 1-2 PowerPoint Samples